Why You Should Choose Kangaroo Island Wilderness Tours
- Our fully trained and accredited guides are locals; most of them have lived on the Island all their lives. Being locals they can give you an insight to the people, their history and culture as well as the nature and wildlife of the Island. Their knowledge is not something that can be learnt from a book – it has been gained by experience. We can also arrange French, German, and Italian speaking guides to make the most of your tour. All language guides tour in addition to the local guide
- Kangaroo Island Wilderness Tours operates only luxury 4WD vehicles with a guaranteed maximum of 6 passengers; this allows us to provide highly personalised tours. These award winning vehicles have superior levels of space and comfort. All seats are forward facing.
- If you are looking for something a little more exclusive and flexible we also offer private use tours. You will have sole use of the vehicle and your local driver will help you tailor make your itinerary.
- Our delicious lunch is served in a bushland setting and makes the most of the local Kangaroo Island produce. Fresh salads, steak, chicken, local cheeses and Kangaroo Island wines. This really is a great food and wine experience.
- You will find our tours relaxed, flexible and unique; at the end of the day you will feel like you have been on tour with a friend.
- You will see all of the major icons and experience the wonder of the local wildlife.
- We can arrange the whole package for you including flights, transfers and accommodation.
Land Rover environmental credentials
- Land Rover is the only 4WD manufacturer to have comprehensive CO2 emissions offset scheme. The scheme is managed by Climate Care and includes project such as hydropower in Tajikistan and wind power in China.
- Climate Care undertakes projects in non Kyoto aligned countries and concentrates on three key areas.
- Kangaroo Island Wilderness Tours has a policy of changing their fleet of Land rover Discoveries every 2 years and by doing so have the most fuel efficient and the best emission controls that are available. They also have the most up to date safety innovations.
Replacing the use of fossil fuels with renewable energy sources such as solar and wind.
Promoting new technologies that reduce CO2 emissions.
Improving energy efficiency for communities and industry renewable energy: Replacing non renewable fossil fuels with renewable energy sources such as solar and wind.
Contact us about our personalised Kangaroo Island nature tours today.